For our team to give you the best possible service we ask you to note the following guidelines:
- Please read the practice booklet carefully and keep it safe for future reference.
- Update us with any changes to your name, address or phone number.
- Try to come into the surgery for appointments as home visits take up much of the doctor's time. Inform surgery before 10.00am for a house call.
- Ensure you are punctual for your appointments.
- Remember that each appointment is for one person only; family members should make their own appointments.
- Inform the surgery as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your appointment. You may be removed from the Doctor's list if you Do Not Attend (DNA) 3 times consecutively without a reason.
- Please request all repeat prescriptions in writing at least 48 hours or 2 Working Days excluding Weekends and Bank Holidays before they are needed.
The practice reserves the right to remove any violent or abusive patients from the list.
The local Clinical Commissioning Group details are:
NHS Bexley CCG
2 Watling Street
Second Floor West
Telephone: 020 8298 6000
Our practice holds the contract for the provisions of all services with:
NHS England South East London
80 London Road
Telephone: 0203 182 1507
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.